Keeping our Employees Safe
The health and safety of our employees remains our number one priority. We have put in place a wide range of interventions to protect our teams.
- A Business Resilience Team to monitor and make timely decisions in response to the pandemic.
- Remote working for our Corporate Office employees and a good number of operational staff who can work off-site.
- Travel restrictions in line with Uganda Government directives
- Strict social distancing at our operational sites
- Hygiene protocols like sanitizing and handwashing stations at sites
- Body temperature screening at our access points for all employees and visitors
- Additional PPEs for drivers and operational teams including gloves and masks.
- Company and community-wide communication interventions on COVID - 19.
Keeping our Customers and Communities Safe
- Adoption of strict Standard Operating Procedures in our operations to adhere to social distancing and hygiene protocols
- Our Customers are placing their orders through our Lead Retail Appplication to avoid unnessesary contact and improve efficiency
- We have donated the use of one Ambulance to the Kasese District COVID-19 Task Force for response to community emergencies.
- We have donated mattresses, disinfectants, sanitizers and liquid soap to the National Task Force to equip health centers.
- We have donated building materials towards renovation or construction efforts by Uganda Government in repsonse to COVID-19.