ROADCEM is a pioneering Hydraulic Road Binder in East Africa. It has been designed and developed with the intent to stabilise and improve physical and mechanical properties of soil in road construction works. It can also be used for waste stabilisation. It is ideal for treatment and stabilisation of road bases, sub-bases, capping layers, subgrades, platforms for parking, airstrip runways and more.
• Longer open time of up to 6 hours
• Reduced probability of shrinkage cracks due to lower clinker content compared to OPC
• Reduced cost compared to OPC
• Can better adapt to specific job sites than OPC
• Lower carbon footprint formulations that aid in environmental sustainability
• Quality and reliability of a Hima Cement brand
Product type: Hydraulic Road Binder: Compressive strength 22.5MPa (N/mm2) minimum.
Conformity: Manufactured to meet the physical and chemical requirements of BS EN 13282-1 (European Norm) standards
Constituents: Clinker, Limestone, Clinker, Pozzolana